Kindergarten - 4th grade
We want to partner with parents to teach children about Jesus and foster their faith in Him.
• We are all about bringing kids to the feet of Jesus! As we join together with parents, our goal is to form a firm foundation of faith in Jesus Christ.
• Our ministry is centered and focused on the whole child.
• Our teaching is experience-based. This process allows the child to be actively involved in learning, through a variety of activities which encourage thoughtful discovery.
• We believe the Bible is the true word of God and useful for teaching and life application, even in the lives of young children.
• Our staff and leaders are people who have placed their trust in Jesus Christ and they desire to share his love of Jesus with your children.
Sunday Mornings (9:30-10:30am)
Children in kindergarten through fourth grade attend Sunday School at 9:30 am.
• Preschool – Room L-1115
• PK & Kindergarten – Room L-1112
• 1st & 2nd Grade – Daily Son (Lower level in gym)
• 3rd Grade – Bethesda Theatre (Lower level in gym)
• 4th Grade – Galaxy @ God (Lower level in gym)
Wednesday nights @ FPCE are alive and fun! Each Wednesday in the months of September through November from 6:30-8 pm. and February through May. They are a relaxed environment for your kiddos. We use the Small Group model to allow kids to engage through active learning and discussion. We offer a place for them to build relationships with each another, caring adult leaders and Jesus.