3 - 4 years
FPCEKids partners with parents to teach children about Jesus and foster their faith in Him.
• We are a Christ-centered. We want to partner with parents by building a firm foundation of faith in Jesus Christ in the life of their child.
• The program of our ministry is centered on the child and focuses on the whole child.
• Our teaching is experience-based. This process allows the child to be actively involved in learning, through a variety of activities which encourage thoughtful discovery.
• Our curriculum is Bible-based. We believe the Bible is the true word of God and useful for teaching and life application, even in the lives of young children.
• Our staff and leaders are people who have placed their trust in Jesus Christ and who desire to share his love of Jesus with our children.
When children arrive, they are encouraged to participate in opening activities, such as coloring, building with blocks, reading a book or forming new friendships.
Your child will experience an awesome bible theaching and memory verse. Bible stories are grouped together in a “series” each quarter.
Children participate in a variety of activities weekly that reflect on the Bible lesson for that day. These activities include, but are not limited to: crafts, thematic games, sensory activities, and reflective questions.
Children will receive a snack during class. Please contact at (405) 341-3602 if your child has an allergy so it can be indicated on your child’s name tag.