Kindergarten - 4th grade
FPCEKids partners with parents to teach children about Jesus and foster their faith in Him.
• The purpose of our ministry is Christ-centered. We desire to partner with parents by building a firm foundation of faith in Jesus Christ in the life of their child.
• The program of our ministry is centered on the child and focuses on the whole child.
• Our teaching is experience-based. This process allows the child to be actively involved in learning, through a variety of activities which encourage thoughtful discovery.
• Our curriculum is Bible-based. We believe the Bible is the true word of God and useful for teaching and life application, even in the lives of young children.
• Our staff and leaders are people who have placed their trust in Jesus Christ and who desire to share his love of Jesus with our children.
Sunday Mornings (9:30-10:30am)
Children in kindergarten through fourth grade attend Sunday School at 9:30 am.
• 3 & 4 year olds – Room L-1115
• PK & Kindergarten – Room L-1112
• 1st Grade – Upper Room, next to check-in counter (Lower Level in gym)
• 2nd Grade – Daily Son (Lower level in gym)
• 3rd Grade – Bethesda Theatre (Lower level in gym)
• 4th Grade – Room 1224 (across from Library, between Great Hall & Palmer Lounge)
Wednesday Nights (6:30-7:45pm)
RISE happens each Wednesday night, August through November and starts up again after the holidays from February through May. Wednesdays are a relaxed environment for your children. Our goal in class time is to get the children engaged through active learning and discussion which provide an environment for them to build relationships with one another and with caring adult leaders.